Policies & Procedures
- Reservations require a $100 deposit.
- The captain may postpone/cancel trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the details.
- A full refund is issued for all trips canceled with at least 7 days notice. Inside of 7 days deposit is forfeited. And for no shows the day of charter you will be charged the full amount of trip on the card you used for deposit.
- Any type of GPS device is not allowed on boat. All cell phones, smart watches brought with you will need to be powered off and will be put in a Faraday signal blocking bag till the end of the trip. Go Pros are also not allowed. At Captains discretion bags may be searched. If a GPS signal is picked up by our system your trip will be immediately terminated and you will be billed for the remaining balance of trip. The Capt. will take photos throughout the day and send them to you at the end of the trip. If you have any questions please contact us
- Things to bring-Drinks, snacks, a small cooler, a hat, rain gear, sunglasses, sun block (non aerosol), non marking white soled shoes(flip flops are ok). Dramamine if prone to motion sickness or not sure (follow directions on the box)
- Things not to bring-Glass bottles, black soled shoes or shoes that you don't want getting wet or dirty. Your $200 Nike's are not boat shoes, boots, aerosol style sun block, firearms, non prescription drugs.
- Gratuity is not included. (The general rule of thumb is 15-20% of the cost of your trip)
- Trips depart from Gasparilla Marina. Please arrive 15 min prior to scheduled departure.
- Red Snapper trips in season (normally June-Aug) are a minimum of a 10 hr trip.
Don't see the trip you are interested in?
Have questions about booking a fishing charter?
Contact Captain Jeff by phone or send him a message below.