Policies & Procedures
- Reservation requires a $100 deposit.
- The captain may postpone trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the particulars.
- A full refund will be issued for all trips canceled with at least 3 days notice.
- Gps units/ Gps on phone are prohibited to be used on boat. At the Captains discretion bags may be searched before boarding. If GPS found active on trip the trip will be immediately cancelled and you will be charged full rate.
- Gratuity not included. (The general rule of thumb 15 to 20% of the price you paid for your charter)
Don't see the trip you are interested in?
Have questions about booking a fishing charter?
Contact Captain Jeff by phone or send him a message below.