Policies & Procedures( Please Read )
- Reservation requires a $100 deposit.
- Trips can sometimes be extended while out at a cost of $100 an hr. Just ask the Capt.
- The captain may postpone trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the particulars.
- A full refund will be issued for all trips canceled with at least 3 days notice.
- Gps units/ Gps on phone are prohibited on the boat. All cell phones must be in airplane mode or off. Pictures are allowed. At the Captains discretion bags may be searched before boarding or during trip. If GPS found active or cell phone not in airplane mode on trip the trip will be immediately cancelled and you will be charged full rate.
- Things to bring-Drinks, Snacks, a small cooler, a hat, rain gear, sunglasses, sun block(non aerosol), non marking white soled shoes, Dramamine if prone to motion sickness or not sure (follow directions on the box)
- Things not to bring-Glass bottles, black soled shoes, firearms, non prescription drugs, spray style suntan lotion.THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED !!
- Gratuity not included. (The industry average is 15-20% of the cost of your trip) If the Capt provided a good trip and put the effort in then a tip is an essential part of the trip and is appreciated.
Don't see the trip you are interested in?
Have questions about booking a fishing charter?
Contact Captain Jeff by phone or send him a message below.