Boca Grande Fishing Charter Pricing
Select from Offshore, Nearshore, or Inshore / Backcountry Fishing. To see the pricing options available. Don't see the trip you want or have questions before booking a trip please Call, email, or text Captain Jeff with any questions.
Policies & Procedures
- Reservation requires a $100 deposit.
- The captain may postpone trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the particulars.
- A full refund will be issued for all trips canceled with at least 3 days notice.
- Gps units/ Gps on phone are prohibited to be used on boat. All cell phones must be in airplane mode or off. Pictures are allowed. At the Captains discretion bags may be searched before boarding or during trip. If GPS found active on trip the trip will be immediately cancelled and you will be charged full rate.
- Things to bring-Drinks, Snacks, a small cooler, a hat, rain gear, sunglasses, sun block (non aerosol), non marking white soled shoes, Dramamine if prone to motion sickness or not sure (follow directions on the box)
- Things not to bring-Glass bottles, black soled shoes, aerosol style sun block, firearms, non prescription drugs. ARE NOT ALLOWED !!
- Gratuity not included. (The general rule of thumb is 15-20% of the cost of your trip)
Bait, tackle, fishing license, ice, fish cleaning, and a great time are all included!
Offshore Fishing Charters
On our Boca Grande offshore fishing charters, we will take up to 5 guests. Trips range from 25-60 miles out depending on the length of the trip you choose . We will be bottom fishing, as well as possibly trolling and drifting bait. The Gulf Of Mexico offers a wide variety of fish and structure. As a result, our offshore fishing charters send us fishing over rock ledges, reefs, and wrecks. Are target species will consist of Snapper (Mangrove, Red, Lane, Vermillion, Yellowtail). Grouper (red,gag,black). Other possibilities can include Trigger Fish, Cobia, Mahi-Mahi, Barracuda, and many more. Fish size and species can be impacted by the distance of your trip. If you have any questions contact Capt. Jeff. The ride out depends on the length of your trip but anywhere from a 1 hr - 2 hrs and this can change with conditions. Book Today!!!
***Distance of trip can influence size and quality of fish. Please contact Capt. Jeff with any questions.
***Some species have certain seasons they are open for harvest. (Red Snapper, Gag Grouper, Black Grouper,Scamp Grouper)
***Red Snapper trips in season are a minimum of 10 hr trips
***Approximate distance with each offshore trip
6 hr- 25 miles
7 hr- 30-38 miles
8 hr- 35-40 miles
10 hr- 35-50 miles
12 hr- 40-60 miles
Nearshore Fishing Charters
Our Boca Grande nearshore fishing charter is a trip for the group that wants to experience offshore fishing but wants to stay a little closer in and still enjoy the Gulf Of Mexico and catch some fish as well. This trip we generally will be fishing 15-20 miles out. The ride out to the fishing grounds will be 30-45 min. At this distance typical catches include Lane Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Red Grouper, Gag Grouper, Grunts, and Squirrel fish. Other catches can include Shark, Bonita, Kingfish, Barracuda, and Amberjack. At this distance the fish are smaller and not all keepers but we usually get a few for dinner and it's always a great time on the water.
Inshore Fishing Charters
Our guided Boca Grande inshore and back country fishing charters allow up to 2 people to fish the shallow protected waters in and around Gasparilla Sound and Charlotte Harbor. We primarily fish the mangrove shorelines and the abundant grass flats of Florida's beautiful southwest coast. Catching redfish, snook, and seatrout is the objective on these trips. Artificial baits and lures, as well as live and cut baits, are used depending on the fish bite and your angler skill level. Since we remain in protected waters, these trips also offer plenty of opportunities to experience the beauty of our undeveloped shorelines. As a result, we will encounter an abundance of wildlife that makes these waters home, including egrets, bald eagles, ospreys, dolphins, manatees, and much more.
**NOTE** **Update** The State of Florida has extended the closure of the harvesting of Redfish, Snook and Trout until May 2021. These changes were put into effect after the significant red tide of 2018.