Boca Grande Fishing Charter Pricing
Select from Inshore / Backcountry Fishing, Offshore Fishing, or Shark Fishing to see the pricing options available. Don't see the trip you want? Call Captain Jeff for a custom package.
Policies & Procedures
- Reservation requires a $100 deposit.
- The captain may postpone trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the particulars.
- A full refund will be issued for all trips canceled with at least 3 days notice.
- Gps units/ Gps on phone are prohibited to be used on boat. At the Captains discretion bags may be searched before boarding. If GPS found active on trip the trip will be immediately cancelled and you will be charged full rate.
- Gratuity not included. (The general rule of thumb 15 to 20% of the price you paid for your charter)
Bait, tackle, fishing license, ice, fish cleaning, and a great time are all included!
Offshore Fishing Charters
On our Boca Grande offshore fishing charters, we will take up to 5 guests. Trips range from 25+ miles out depending on the length of the trip and your preferences. We will be bottom fishing, as well as possibly trolling and drifting bait. The Gulf Of Mexico offers a wide variety of fish and structure. As a result, our offshore fishing charters send us fishing over rock ledges, reefs, and wrecks. Are target species will consist of Snapper (mangrove, Lane, Vermillion, Red). Grouper (red,gag,black), Trigger Fish, Cobia, Mahi-Mahi, Porgy, Barracuda, and many more. You can expect your ride out to the fishing grounds to be approximately 1 hr each way. Of coarse this can change with conditions. The size and variety of fish varies with the distance of the trip. All offshore trips are full of action and we always catch a lot of fish. It's usually nonstop and keeps everyone busy and catching plus it's always a good time. Book Today!!!
Inshore Fishing Charters
Our guided Boca Grande inshore and back country fishing charters allow up to 2 people to fish the shallow protected waters in and around Gasparilla Sound and Charlotte Harbor. We primarily fish the mangrove shorelines and the abundant grass flats of Florida's beautiful southwest coast. Catching redfish, snook, and seatrout is the objective on these trips. Artificial baits and lures, as well as live and cut baits, are used depending on the fish bite and your angler skill level. Since we remain in protected waters, these trips also offer plenty of opportunities to experience the beauty of our undeveloped shorelines. As a result, we will encounter an abundance of wildlife that makes these waters home, including egrets, bald eagles, ospreys, dolphins, manatees, and much more.
**NOTE** **Update** The State of Florida has extended the closure of the harvesting of Redfish, Snook and Trout until May 2021. These changes were put into effect after the significant red tide of 2018.
Shark Fishing Charters
Looking for a different fishing experience? How about our Boca Grande shark charter. This trip starts off bit more laid back by dropping the bait into the water and then waiting for the sharks to arrive. But once they hit the bait...there's no time to relax! Black tip, hammerheads, bull sharks, and spinners are all a possibility.