Boca Grande Fishing Charter Pricing
Select from Offshore, Nearshore, or Inshore / Backcountry Fishing to see the pricing options available. Don't see the trip you want or have questions before booking a trip please call, email, or text Captain Jeff with any questions.
Policies & Procedures
- Reservations require a $100 deposit.
- The captain may postpone/cancel trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the details.
- A full refund is issued for all trips canceled with at least 7 days notice. Inside of 7 days deposit is forfeited. And for no shows the day of charter you will be charged the full amount of trip on the card you used for deposit.
- Any type of GPS device is not allowed on boat. All cell phones, smart watches brought with you will need to be powered off and will be put in a Faraday signal blocking bag till the end of the trip. Go Pros are also not allowed. At Captains discretion bags may be searched. If a GPS signal is picked up by our system your trip will be immediately terminated and you will be billed for the remaining balance of trip. The Capt. will take photos throughout the day and send them to you at the end of the trip. If you have any questions please contact us
- Things to bring-Drinks, snacks, a small cooler, a hat, rain gear, sunglasses, sun block (non aerosol), non marking white soled shoes(flip flops are ok). Dramamine if prone to motion sickness or not sure (follow directions on the box)
- Things not to bring-Glass bottles, black soled shoes or shoes that you don't want getting wet or dirty. Your $200 Nike's are not boat shoes, boots, aerosol style sun block, firearms, non prescription drugs.
- Gratuity is not included. (The general rule of thumb is 15-20% of the cost of your trip)
- Trips depart from Gasparilla Marina. Please arrive 15 min prior to scheduled departure.
- Red Snapper trips in season (normally June-Aug) are a minimum of a 10 hr trip.
Bait, tackle, fishing license, ice, fish cleaning, and a great time are all included!
Offshore Fishing Charters
On our Boca Grande offshore fishing charters, we will take up to 5 guests. Trips range from 25-60 miles out depending on the length of the trip you choose. The ride out can range from a 1 - 2 hrs depending on the length of your trip and this can change with conditions. We will be bottom fishing, as well as possibly trolling and drifting bait. The Gulf Of Mexico offers a wide variety of fish and structure. As a result, our offshore fishing charters send us fishing over rock ledges, reefs, and wrecks. Our target species consist of Snapper (Mangrove, Red, Lane, Vermillion, Yellowtail) and Grouper (red, gag, black, scamp). Additionally, other possible species include Trigger Fish, Cobia, Mahi-Mahi, Barracuda, Porgies and many more. Fish size and species can be impacted by the distance of your trip. If you have any questions contact Capt. Jeff. Book Today!!!
Nearshore Fishing Charters
Our Boca Grande nearshore fishing charter is a trip for the group that wants to experience offshore fishing but wants to stay a little closer in. You will still enjoy the Gulf Of Mexico and catch some fish as well. We will generally fish 15-20 miles out on these trips. Therefore, the ride out to the fishing grounds is 30-45 min. At this distance typical catches include Lane Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Red Grouper, Gag Grouper, Grunts, and Squirrel fish. In addition, Shark, Bonita, Kingfish, Barracuda, and Amberjack are possible catches. At this distance the fish are sometimes smaller and not all keepers but we get a few for dinner and it's always a great time on the water. To clarify, these trips consistently average over 75 fish caught for a 4 person trip.
Inshore Fishing Charters
Our guided Boca Grande inshore and back country fishing charters allow up to 2 people to fish the shallow protected waters in and around Gasparilla Sound and Charlotte Harbor. We primarily fish the mangrove shorelines and the abundant grass flats of Florida's beautiful southwest coast. Our objective is catching redfish, snook, and seatrout on these trips. Artificial baits and lures, as well as live and cut baits, are used depending on the fish bite and your angler skill level. Since we remain in protected waters, these trips also offer plenty of opportunities to experience the beauty of our undeveloped shorelines. As a result, we will encounter an abundance of wildlife that makes these waters home, including egrets, bald eagles, ospreys, dolphins, manatees, and much more.
**NOTE****Update** The State of Florida has extended the closure of the harvesting of Redfish, Snook and Trout until May 2021. These changes were put into effect after the significant red tide of 2018.