Customizable Boca Grande Boat Tours
Here at Anchors Away Charters we also offer Boca Grande Tours & Cruises that can be customized. This can include but is not limited to Sunset Cruises, Sightseeing, Sandbar Excursions, Nature Tours, or even a day of fishing and finishing it off with a view of the sunset. The options are endless as it's your time & your trip.
Whether you are local or planning a vacation to the Sunshine State, Anchors Away Charters can help you have an amazing time with a Boca Grande Boat Tour. Additionally, the trips can be customized to your needs and preferences. What better surprise than to take the family for a day of fun in the sun, a day at the sand bar, a sunset cruise, or maybe just checking out the wildlife? The options are endless. Talk about making memories that will last a lifetime! Book your Boca Grande Tours & Cruises Today!!
Safety is our number one priority on your Boca Grande Tour!
In addition to having over 38 years of local knowledge, Captain Jeff is a United States Coast Guard Licensed Captain. Therefore, you can be assured you are in good hands. Safety equipment is always on board including offshore type 1 life preservers, epirb emergency locator device, satellite phone, NOAA gps tracking device, and VHF radio. In addition, Captain Jeff is certified in CPR and First Aid.
Send a message to Capt. Jeff with any ideas or questions you might have. See below for trip details.
Boca Grande Tour Details
This a 2.5 hour trip for up to 6 guest with a PM departure time based on time of year. On this cruise, we will travel through the intracoastal water way and the surrounding Gasparilla Sound waters where you will see a variety of wildlife. This will possibly include Dolphins, Pelicans, Ospreys, Manatees, Eagles, etc. Then, as the sun goes down, we will get in a prime position for the best opportunity for the most breathtaking sunset you will ever see. All you will need to bring is your camera and a cooler with any refreshments you would like.
This a 4 hour trip for up to 6 guest with a departure time of either 9:00 am or 1:30 pm. On this cruise, we will travel over to one of the local sandbars for a day of fun in the sun where you can spend the time doing whatever you desire. Swimming, floating around with a cold drink, snorkeling, or shelling? It's your choice. All you need to bring is your cooler with any refreshments, snorkeling equipment, floats, camera, sunscreen.
Book Your Boca Grande Tours & Cruises Today!
Pick Up Locations
Tours & Cruises Policies
- Reservations require a $50.00 deposit
- The captain may postpone/cancel trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion. Trips cancelled by the captain will receive a 100% refund.
- The captain will email you within 48 hrs of your reservation with an itinerary of your trip including all the details.
- A full refund is issued for all trips canceled with at least 7 days notice. Inside of 7 days deposit is forfeited. And for no shows the day of charter you will be charged the full amount of trip on the card you used for deposit.
- Things not to bring - non prescription drugs, glass bottles, black soled shoes, firearms, aerosol sun block.
- Things to bring - Drinks(alcohol is allowed), snacks, a small cooler, a hat, rain gear, sunglasses, sun block (non aerosol), non marking white soled shoes(flip flops are ok)
- Trips depart from Gasparilla Marina. Please arrive 15 min prior to scheduled departure. Pick up can also be arranged from the Little Gasparilla Island Docks as well as the Pink Elephant docks on Boca Grande